I stare at the moon above and call out Your name. Father are you there? Can you hear me? A cool wind whispers across my neck but yet I hear Your answer inside me and my heart warms with Your loving answer. Oh Father, I long to see You. I long to hear Your words. I am thankful Father. I am thankful for Your many blessings but most of all I am thankful for the trials that bring me closer to You. It is in these trials that I feel closest to you. Your gentle touch comforts me and gives me strength for the tasks before me. I am in awe of You. Your great power and Your wonderful love amaze me. I know if I fall Father, You will be there to catch me in arms that cannot fail. Forgive me Father for being weak but I can’t survive this world without You. My soul is over flowing with love I can’t describe. Glory to the God most high. Lord, You are wonderful. I see Your hand throughout the day, the skies shade of blue, the changing of the seasons, the innocence in my sons eyes. All give glory to You Father. I fear no evil Father for I know You are with me…You are with me. That is a thought my inferior mind cannot grasp but yet I know it to be true. I love You and worship You Father. Please hold me close and protect me from all the rising evil in this world. You are my shield and my sword. Let me bring honor and glory to You almighty King. Forever Yours…

No comments:
Post a Comment